Construction Update for STH 69 and the upcoming weeks:
- Bridge work continues into September on the Badger Mill Creek bridge. STH 69 is closed from Manhattan Drive to Pine Row.
- Grading operations are occurring on mainline from Himsel Road to County PB, and including County PB
- Grading of side roads is anticipated in the month of August
- Aggregate placement will continue in the month of August
- The lanes are narrow as crews work on and through the existing roadbed.
- Grading of the new roundabout at CTH PB has started, and will continue including construction of the new box culvert, and storm sewer work
- Concrete curb and gutter work is anticipated later in August
- Utility work continues south of Paoli to Belleville
A reminder that CTH PB at STH 69 in Paoli is closed to all traffic.
Paoli Road to the west is permanently removed from STH 69, and a cul-de-sac will be built. There is a temporary connection to Paoli Road to the east, but this will be permanently removed in the near future.
STH 69 is closed to thru traffic. Access is allowed for residents and businesses that have an origin or destination on the project. It is highly suggested to use your closest access to STH 69 to get to a driveway. Large trucks need to use appropriate truck routes.
Please slow down, and the construction crew has the right-of-way.
A signed detour route is posted and follows WIS 92, WIS 78 and US 18/151.
Project Website: https://projects.511wi.gov/wis69/
If you have any comments or questions, please reach out to Kim Ballweg at 608.212.5191 or ballwegk@AyresAssociates.com.
Thank you for your patience and understanding throughout the construction season. The section from Paoli to Verona is anticipated to open around November 1st.