The STH 69 project is making some great progress with the drier weather this week.
STH 69 from Manhattan Drive to Pine Row will CLOSE on June 27th for bridge work on the Badger Mill Creek Bridge. Message boards will be placed at both intersections on June 20th for advanced warning. Access to Manhattan Drive will be from one of the roadways to the south.
A reminder that CTH PB at STH 69 in Paoli is closed.
Construction Update for STH 69 and the upcoming weeks:
- Existing topsoil is being stripped off
- Grading operations are occurring and will continue over the next several months as the contractors build the new roadway core.
- The lanes are narrow as crews work on and through the existing roadbed.
- Bridge work will begin June 27th on the Badger Mill Creek bridge
- Utility work continues south of Paoli to Belleville
STH 69 is closed to thru traffic. Access is allowed for residents and businesses that have an origin or destination on the project. It is highly suggested to use your closest access to STH 69 to get to a driveway. Large trucks need to use appropriate truck routes.
Please slow down, and the construction crew has the right-of-way.
A signed detour route is posted and follows WIS 92, WIS 78 and US 18/151.
Project Website: https://projects.511wi.gov/wis69/
If you have any comments or questions, please reach out to Kim Ballweg at 608.212.5191 or ballwegk@AyresAssociates.com.
Thank you for your patience and understanding throughout the construction season.